**The next General Meeting will be Sunday, May 15th, 2022. All are invited. 7:00 p.m. Sycamore High School Cafeteria.
General Booster Club Meetings will be held monthly during the school calendar year. Meetings are generally on Sunday evenings to allow for more overall attendance. General meetings will likely include guest speakers in addition to our standard meeting agenda items. Board nominations at the March meeting and Board Members elections will be at the April meeting.
The Executive Board will meet every month and the full board will meet twice a year in addition to the general full club meetings.
The standard meeting agenda is as follows:
1.) Business Report
- Brief update from each committee
- New business
- Important upcoming club dates
2.) Athletic Director Report
- Scores & Conference Standings – bring printout to share/discuss or access online and project on screen
- Sports Boosters Spend Report – show how money is allocated and highlight changes each month
- Inside Scoop – discuss other projects/priorities for athletics/activities
3.) Guest Speakers
- Coaches – preview upcoming or debrief recently completed season
- Student Athletes – athletes may be invited to talk to club about their
- Outside Professionals – will be invited to present on a relevant and timely topic